Since reading David Hawkin’s book, Power vs. Force, I have been using his scale to measure the energetic vibration of everything. The scale goes from 0-1000, with the more enlightened range from 750-1000. The Dali Lama’s vibration is consistently at 1000.
Having a high energetic vibration is not the same as having a lot of energy since even rocks carry an energetic vibration.
However, the higher your vibration the more at ease your life will become. There is much less worry, anxiety, fear, anger, and resentment at the higher vibrations.
Instead, you will find much more joy, peace, love and calm the higher you can keep your vibrations.
You will also experience much more clarity since you will be sitting in more of your personal truth. Expressing yourself more authentically becomes easier.
So how do you raise your energetic vibration?
Start by eliminating what brings your vibration down.
Here are 5 things to avoid:
1) Stop watching the news. It vibrates at @ 220/1000 and keeps people in a low vibration of fear and worry. Save TV for only uplifting, humorous, or educational programs. Even better would be to record it so you can eliminate commercials and drug advertisements…very low vibes.
2) Avoid low vibrating people. You know who these are without even having to measure anything. These are the whiners, complainers, those committed to their stories, and always have something negative to share. You always walk away from them feeling drained. They are spiritual vampires.
3) Avoid coffee. While there are lots of reasons to avoid coffee, I’m giving you the energetic reason. It vibrates at 223/1000. Another example of how energy and vibration are different. Coffee stimulates you but does not give you energy. In the long run it depletes your energy.
4) Eliminate processed foods. These foods have had the life, and energy, taken out of them. Boxed cereal vibrates at @ 180/1000.
5) Stop noise pollution. Anything that assaults your senses will lower your vibration. Loud music, loud people, loud machines, loud cars… Heavy metal music and rap vibrate at @ 40/1000.
Besides avoiding things, here are 5 things you can do to raise your energetic vibration:
1) Meditate or run your energy. In my monthly video, you are learning the steps to running your energy. At the very least, meditate with a new grounding cord every day. This will do wonders in helping you release lower vibrating energies.
2) Surround yourself with supportive, positive, high vibrating people. The highest ones are easy to spot…they usually have a smile on their face, even when they are not smiling. They just have a glow about them.
3) Listen to soothing music. One of my favorites that vibrates at 1000 is Deva Premal.
4) Eat plenty of whole, live foods. You can always count on these to have a high vibration. You are what you eat. During these stressful times, the more super foods you can eat the better.
5) If you must drink, make it red wine or beer. Both have a high vibration of @ 980-990. They are considered food. Another example of how energy and vibration are not the same. Alcohol can suppress your energy but it carries a high vibration. As with all foods, moderation is essential or it lowers your vibration.
PS – Here’s a bonus idea: Bless your food and water before ingesting. Have your read Dr. Emoto’s book on how thoughts and emotions can influence the molecular structure of water? It is also a way to raise the vibration.
PSS – And one more: Get out in nature, hug a tree, listen to the nuances of a babbling brook, watch the sun set…and smile.
“WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE OR WEB SITE?
Please do! Just be sure to include this complete blurb with it:
Kimberly Sherry is know as the Healer’s Healer. She helps open-minded women and men heal their lives; mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually, by making energetic changes in the body. This leads to calm, grounded, empowered clarity. Her monthly eZine with instructional video goes out to over 1200 subscribers. If you are ready to heal your life, you can sign up for a FREE subscription at: www.kimberlysherry.com